Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One of those days

There are a million things I need to do tonight. And I don't feel like doing any of them. Tonight for some reason I'm just in need of cozying up in my pjs, vegging out in front of HGTV, reading, and eating some yogurt and honey. Yes that's an odd late-night snack, but I'm trying to cut out sugar from my diet because it got crazy over the holidays and because I've put on more than a few pounds since September. But on nights like tonight, when it's about 10 degrees out and I'm home alone, it's hard to resist the hot chocolate/vanilla ice cream snack I love so much. I wish I was home alone here:


There's something so perfectly farmhouse-ly cozy about that kitchen. I saw it online and am saving it away for the day in my future when I can afford a house!


On a side note, when I started this blog, I had no idea what I was getting into. But the more I wrote and started looking around at other blogs, the more I like it. I don't have a certain theme, but I'm just being me, the way so many of y'all are. It's amazing to see how many people out there have been doing this for years and doing it seriously. It's quite a community!

No comments:

Post a Comment