Friday, February 6, 2009

Lazy morning kicking off a fun weekend!

This morning I am working off-site for a few hours, starting at 10:30. The office is the opposite direction from my house from this site so to save time, I'm "working from home." Or maybe actually doing some work from home for the next hour until I pile into the car.

It was glorious to wake up at 7:45 - normally that's a weekend for me! My eyes opened at 6:52 as they do every weekday morning (yes I know that's random) and I had to coax my body back to sleep until the alarm went off almost an hour later. A few minutes of prayer relaxed me enough that I slipped back asleep easily.

Since I've been up I've already cleaned the kitchen - at least as solid a job as I could do in 30 min. Bf is coming home tonight and I didn't want it to look as though I've been totally messy the past two weeks. I have, of course, but he doesn't need to know that :) He actually loves me in spite of my messes - papers usually - and has, on several occasions, set to organizing them for me. Love him!

So that's my weekend plan. Hang with Bf, relax, see some friends, do our usual pancake/crossword breakfast tradition. Pure bliss :) That and get a new key, for several hundred dollars, for the 1900 front door with one of those "skeleton" keys that Bf lost at the stadium before we watched the Giants kick the Panthers' butts! Oh well, it can't all be fun!

Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment